Start Smiling because we offer these special services…
- All-Inclusive Packages – for honeymoons, family vacations, friends getaways
- Cruises (Ocean & River Cruises)
- Guided Tours to Europe and around the United States
- River Cruises
- Sandals Certified Specialist
- Riu Resorts Specialist
- Aruba Specialist
- Globus Family of Brands – Monograms, Cosmos, and Avalon Waterways
- Viking Cruises Specialist
Ten Reasons Why To Still Use A Travel Professional
1) Having Pull with Suppliers (Resorts) – Many travel agents develop personal relationships with management at the companies they sell. These relationships provide us with leverage to be able to receive extra amenities and favors for our clients.
2) Cost-Savings – Due to the amount of sales that a Travel Professional and/or the host company has with certain suppliers or resorts, there are more opportunities for promotions and sales that the Travel Professional will have access to offer our clients.
3) Keeping Up on “What’s New?” – We know where and what new resort/cruise will be coming out in the next year or two before everyone else knows about it, so that we can start offering our clients the best possible vacation package to the best destinations. The relationship that we have with our travel partners, keeps us informed of the latest and greatest opportunities to us to provide to our clients.
4) Using a Travel Professional will cost the same! – Whether hotels or resorts are booked online or with a travel professional, there is no additional cost to you. Like I always say, if someone offered you a free wedding planner, would you take it? The same goes for a travel professional. We are paid by the suppliers. You receive the services for free.
5) Safety Net – If anything should go wrong during your trip, you can rely on them to assist you. A travel agent will suggest and arrange alternate travel arrangements, help you to deal with any travel emergency you may have, and put you in touch with the right local people to answer your needs.
6) Develop a good relationship with your Travel Professional – A good agent knows their clients needs and wants. After getting to work with a client and developing that relationship, the agent can watch out for deals and new information to provide to the repeat client getting ready for the next vacation. If my client loves Disney, and has mentioned about taking his/her family again, when a 30% promotion or free value dining plan promotion is launched, I am sending them the email, to try to save them money by booking during a sale and knowing what they are looking for.
7) You Get the vacation you want – Booking online, you might not be matching your family and yourself with the right package. A good travel professional will know through experience what is the best place that offers exactly what you are wanting to book.
8) Assisting in Fixing Issues – When the client is traveling and has any types of issues, the agent will ensure that they have done everything in their power to fix the situation and the client to be satisfied with the results. An Example; instead of a client being on the phone with a supplier for over an hour, the agent has personal contact with the supplier to discuss these items and work them out in the best interest of the client.
9) Travel Professional have experience and educational – The majority of the Travel Professionals travel around the world or in the areas that they specialize to learn about the properties, tours and cruises. This helps to answer any questions that the client might have, and to know what they offer to ensure the vacation package will meet the clients needs.
10) Time-Savings – Instead of searching blindly on the Internet for hours, days, or even weeks – depending on the complexity of the travel plans – you can have an expert do the research for you, with your personal needs in mind. They do it for every component of the trip and very often do it at no cost to you.